Small Footprint, Modular Raman Spectrometer from Ocean Optics
Apex 785 first in the company’s new Elite Series
Ocean Optics has introduced the Apex 785 Raman Spectrometer – the first in the Elite Series of high-performance spectrometers, light sources and accessories (www.elitespectrometers.com). Apex is a modular, small-footprint spectrometer that rivals bench-top instruments. Apex provides maximum resolution and exceptional sensitivity that combine to create superior performance.
Apex eliminates the compromise typically made to achieve either high sensitivity or maximum resolution. Using a unique optical design and high throughput virtual slit, licensed from Tornado Spectral Systems, the Apex spectrometer eliminates this trade-off between sensitivity and resolution. The result is a powerful tool for low light applications such as Raman spectroscopy.
Apex’s higher resolution enables better resolved peaks and observation of spectral features not seen previously. Its high sensitivity affords shorter integration times for faster measurements and lower excitation power to minimise sample degradation.
“Since we launched our first miniature spectrometer over 20 years ago, Ocean Optics has been the world leader in modular spectroscopy solutions,” said Richard Pollard, President of Ocean Optics Inc. “The Apex spectrometer and the creation of our new Elite series demonstrate our commitment to innovation necessary to maintain leadership in the industry.”
The launch of the Apex spectrometer represents the perfect partnership of sophisticated, industry-leading technical innovation and the flexible, modular and applications-based approach, pioneered by Ocean Optics. Joining technology with application support enables Ocean Optics customers to better solve problems and find answers to challenging research questions.
For more information please contact:
India Sales Manager (Ocean Optics)
Halma India Pvt. Ltd
B1-401, Boomerang, Chandivali, Andheri East
Mumbai – 400072
Tel: +91 22 67650444, Fax: +91 22 67650405, Mobile: +91 9819301256
- New High-Throughput Spectrometers from Ocean OpticsVentana’s optical design and components maximise throughput for superior sensitivity...
- Ocean Optics QE65 Pro Scientific Grade SpectrometerHigh sensitivity ideal for fluorescence, Raman, DNA and low light...
- Ocean Optics High Resolution Near-Infrared Spectrometer Covers 1100-1900 nmNIRQuest512-1.9 extends wavelength range Ocean Optics has added another option...
- Ocean Optics Spectrometers Land Safely on MarsThree Ocean Optics (www.OceanOptics.com) instruments have completed their eight month...
- Ocean Optics’ OmniDriver Spectroscopy Development Platform UpdatedNew features on device driver software for high-speed data acquisition,...