Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales Manager
Ocean Optics, the industry leader in miniature spectroscopy and optical sensing, is glad to announce the appointment of Mr. Hemchandra Sane as its new Sales Manager in India.
Based in Mumbai, Mr. Sane will expand Ocean Optics’ current sales network to further improve local service and support for its valued customers in India. In his role Mr. Sane will help and guide both customers and distributors in introducing Ocean Optics equipment and provide support with installation and training. Ocean Optics’ product range includes miniature spectrometers, light sources and accessories used in universities, R&D labs and industrial online process applications. Mr. Sane will be supported from Ocean Optics’ European Sales & Applications Engineering Centre in the Netherlands.
“Having sold more than 200,000 spectrometers, we understand how important it is to be close to the customer and we have seen an increasing demand in India for our products,” says Marco Snikkers, Ocean Optics’ Sales and Marketing Director EMEA. “Our products are unique as we can bring spectroscopy to the sample, enabling many new applications in the field, such as monitoring water quality and air pollution, and also in process lines where the high speed aspects play an important role in increasing quality levels and yields.”
A seasoned sales executive, Mr. Sane has two decades’ experience working for various Indian and British companies selling engineering products into India. He joins Ocean Optics from Grainger India, where he worked with various large industrial companies. Prior to that, he was the Sales Manager for RS Components and Controls India.
He has a BE in Mechanical Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Marketing Management, both from Mumbai University.
“India is a tremendously exciting market for spectroscopy, with increasing research and development activity and plays a large part in our continuous growth of the company” explains Richard Pollard, Ocean Optics’ President. “Ocean Optics’ expansion into this region, beginning with Mr Sane’s appointment, will improve support for our customers and partners throughout India.”
For more information please contact:
India Sales Manager (Ocean Optics)
Halma India Pvt. Ltd.
B1-401 Boomerang, Chandivali
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072
Tel: +91 22 67650444, Fax: +91 22 67650405
Mobile +91 9819301256
- Alicat appoints Gajendra G. Kelkar as India Sales ManagerAlicat Scientific, Inc. has solidified its commitment to the Indian...
- Small Footprint, Modular Raman Spectrometer from Ocean OpticsApex 785 first in the company’s new Elite Series Ocean...
- Ocean Optics Introduces Miniature Spectrometer for Process and OEM ApplicationsEMBED offers OEMs simplicity and robustness Ocean Optics has expanded...
- Ocean Optics Launches Powerful New Spectroscopy SoftwareOceanView’s customisable interface puts the user in control Ocean Optics...
- New High-Throughput Spectrometers from Ocean OpticsVentana’s optical design and components maximise throughput for superior sensitivity...