PixelTec Patterned Optics Now Available with High-Precision Bandpass Filters
Sharper multispectral data for application-specific sensing and imaging
Ocean Thin Films now provides its patented PixelTec™ patterned optical coating process for high-precision bandpass filters, opening up new possibilities for application-specific cameras. The extended capability enables optical devices to be micro-patterned with multiple narrow-band filters, creating even greater contrast and resolution for multispectral applications from cellular microscopy to factory vision systems.
By combining state-of-the art sputtered coating expertise with exclusive microlithography technology, PixelTec delivers highly accurate geometric and spectral performance across the ultraviolet (UV), visible and near – short wave infrared ranges (NIR – SWIR). The pioneer in lithographic patterning of optical coatings, Ocean Thin Films continues to advance this technology – with more than 2 million precision patterned optics delivered. PixelTec optical coatings are increasingly used for purpose-fit performance in a multitude of medical, defense and industrial applications, enabling more compact, robust and cost-effective devices. The company’s high-volume production capabilities help OEM’s deliver products to the market faster.
“With the rapid growth of multispectral analysis and imaging, our clients are leveraging the benefits of PixelTec to create custom cameras for everything from non-invasive cancer detection to enhanced surveillance to art restoration,” explains Randel Mercer, Vice President of Business Development. “By differentiating among spectral signatures, many of our clients find that imaging 4-8 targeted spectral bands shows a stunning contrast improvement. An imaging device using PixelTec can reveal what both human and color-camera vision have been missing.”
Halma Trading and Services India Pvt. Ltd.
B1-401 Boomerang, Chandivali
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072
Tel: +91 22 67080400, Fax: +91 22 67080405
Mobile: 99300 21866
- PIXELTEQ Takes Spectral Sensing and Imaging MainstreamNew source for OEM multispectral device development and manufacture Ocean...
- Ocean Thin Films Opens Web Storefront for Custom Size Optical FiltersOptical Filter Shop offers non-standard filter sizes to customer specs...
- New PixelCam Cameras Capture Real-Time SWIR Multispectral ImagesOcean Thin Films has introduced PixelCam™, the first commercially available...
- Ocean Thin Films Releases Ultraviolet Multispectral Imaging Camera – SpectroCam-UVAn ultraviolet (UV) multispectral imaging (MSI) system is now available...
- Precision Thin Films Analysis with Ocean Optics NanoCalc SystemsMultiple thin film reflectometry options from deep ultraviolet to near...