Optical Redesigns its H-R Wide Field Pan Retinal Lens
New flanged contact element offers greater stability
Volk Optical has redesigned its H-R Wide Field pan retinal lens with a new flanged contact element for greater stability. The new contact prevents patients from squeezing the lens off the eye during diagnostic and laser work.
The H-R Wide Field’s deep field of view shows details as far out as the ora serrata and most importantly, is distortion free across the entire viewing area. H-R Wide Field’s contact lens design ensures clear visualization of retinal tears or lesions across the entire retinal surface. It provides a pan retinal view not possible with a non-contact slit lamp or BIO lens and a clear view of the entire retina not provided by a mirrored lens
The combination of Volk’s patented double aspheric glass design with low dispersion glass, ensures the highest resolution imaging across the entire viewing field. A low-profile, reduced-size housing simplifies manipulation of the lens within the orbit.
The lens provides .50x magnification, with 2.0x laser spot magnification. With the widest field of view and better image quality, the H-R Wide Field is an ideal upgrade from the Rodenstock Pan Fundus Laser lens. The H-R Wide Field is the best choice for wide field diagnosis and pan retinal photocoagulation laser treatment.
For further information please contact:
India Sales Manager – Keeler and Volk
201 Hyde Park, Saki Vihar Road
Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 072
Tel: 022 6708 0400, Fax: 022 6708 0415
- High Resolution Ophthalmic Lens Sets Simplify SelectionVolk groups together most useful lenses for maximum diagnostic power...
- Volk Offers HRX Vitrectomy Lenses with New Sterilization OptionsWith the widest field of view to the far periphery,...
- MIGS and Goniotomy Procedures Improved with Volk Surgical Gonio LensSterilisable lens provides high resolution views of trabecular meshwork For...
- Portable Spectrometer from Ocean Optics Ideal for Field ApplicationsCompact Jaz system packages powerful spectral sensing in palm sized...
- New UniClad High Power Optical Fibres from FiberguideDesign reduces stress in fibre core Universal Clad (UniClad) optical...