New pre-torque holders facilitate difficult rupture disc installations
Pressure-management specialist Elfab has introduced a range of pre-torque holders for its metal rupture discs.
The new range has been specifically designed to cope with installations where it is difficult to remove the disc and holder separately from the flange, and to reduce both the risk of the disc slipping or of either component becoming damaged.
The pre-torque holders are supplied in either forward- or reverse-acting formats, and have been designed to be compatible with Elfab’s unique magnetic burst detection system, Flo-Tel™+, in keeping with the rest of the company’s holder range.
Available in stainless steel as standard, the new holders offer a high level of corrosion resistance. They have been produced to comply with all internationally recognised flange standards.
The pre-torque holders will allow even more rupture disc users to benefit from Elfab’s technically advanced designs and detection.
Reader enquiries and further product information:
North Shields, Tyne & Wear NE29 8SD
Tel: +44 (0)191 293 1234, Fax: +44 (0)191 293 1200
- Elfab introduces new range of high-pressure rupture disc plugsElectron beam welded plugs suitable for applications up to 800barg...
- Double rupture disc assembly prevents environmental contaminationCombination of forward- and reverse-acting discs now available Pressure-safety specialist...
- New Ferrule Opti-Gard™ rupture disc from Elfab provides high performance pressure relief for hygienic applicationsLeading rupture disc manufacturer Elfab has launched Ferrule Opti-Gard™, an...
- Burst detection system from Elfab receives IECEx approvalFlo-Tel™+ now meets international standards for use in explosive atmospheres...
- Asia-Pacific general manager appointed at ElfabMK Kannan has been appointed general manager for Asia-Pacific by...