Sunscreen UV Transmittance Analyser from Labsphere Upgraded to ISO and COLIPA Standards
UV-2000S validation kit and software compliant to ISO 24443:2012 and COLIPA UVA In Vitro Test Method 2011
Labsphere’s UV-2000S Transmittance Analyser for sunscreen products provides fast, accurate, in vitro measurements that comply with all international standards for UVA and UVB sun protection measurements. Recent upgrades to the instrument validation kit and software ensure that it remains in compliance with the latest standards from ISO and COLIPA.
Labsphere’s UV-2000S Transmittance Analyser benchtop R&D system rapidly measures the diffuse transmittance of sunscreen samples in the ultraviolet wavelength region from 250 – 450 nm. This affordable in vitro method delivers UVA factor measurements without additional data manipulation.
The UV-2000S application software allows users to view, archive, retrieve and export data and supports evolving regional methods. The system is current with ISO 24443:2012, COLIPA UVA in Vitro Test Method 2011, FDA Final Rule 2011 for Sunscreen Labelling, DR AS/NZS 2601 Australia 2011 Sunscreen Proposal and Boots Star Rating System.
An integrated Performance Validation Routine enables on-site validation and re-validation to ensure optimum instrument performance. A set of calibrated standards, including a wavelength standard that captures six relevant spectral bands, is included with each UV Transmittance Analyser.
The upgraded software and validation kit are available free to customers on Labsphere’s subscription plan and for purchase to other customers. New customers will receive the upgraded components with system purchase.
For further information please contact:
Labsphere India Sales Manager
B1-401 Boomerang, Chandivali
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072
Tel: +91 22 67080400, Fax: +91 22 67080405
- Labsphere Adds Calibrated Lamp Standards to NVLAP Accredited RangeLabsphere, Inc. has earned accreditation as a NVLAP ISO 17025...
- Labsphere Earns NVLAP Accreditation for Calibration of Spectralon Diffuse Reflectance Standards and TargetsHighest diffuse reflectance material with most Lambertian properties Labsphere products...
- Labsphere illumia®lite a World First in Portable Spectral Flux AnalysisSphere-based flux and colour measurements with handheld unit Labsphere, Inc....
- On-Site Integrating Sphere Calibrations from LabsphereNew service assures spectral radiance accuracy, saves time and money...
- New Compact Turbimeter from Palintest for Reliable Portable Turbidity MeasurementPalintest Ltd, the leader in water analysis technology, is delighted...