Ocean Thin Films Releases Ultraviolet Multispectral Imaging Camera – SpectroCam-UV
An ultraviolet (UV) multispectral imaging (MSI) system is now available from Ocean Thin Films. The SpectroCam™-UV multispectral imaging camera provides sensitive detection from UV across the visible spectrum and into the near-IR. The SpectroCam-UV is a powerful tool for high level research.
SpectroCam (www.spectrocam.com) is the world’s first fully configurable, video-speed MSI camera. With eight interchangeable, customer defined filters, users can test many filter options, in combination with the powerful image processing software, to greatly reduce development times and speed products to market. SpectroCam makes multispectral imaging accessible to everybody from university researchers to high volume OEM equipment makers.
To accommodate an even wider scope of applications, the new SpectroCam-UV’s sensor range has been extended into the UV and can be paired with filters available throughout the UVA, UVB and UVC wavelengths. In addition to the camera, Ocean Thin Films offers turnkey UV imaging packages that include UV-compatible optics and light sources.
With a full range of standard filter wavelengths, and the ability to create custom optical filters to meet application needs, Ocean Thin Films provides the right instrument to support a wide array of applications. The SpectroCam family of cameras offers the most flexible and powerful imaging tools for biomedical, forensic, agricultural, industrial and surveillance applications.
The SpectroCam platform is easily integrated into a variety of OEM systems and can be modified to meet specific mechanical and environmental needs.
Halma Trading and Services India Pvt. Ltd.
B1-401 Boomerang, Chandivali
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072
Tel: +91 22 67080400, Fax: +91 22 67080405
Mobile: 99300 21866
- Ocean Thin Films Announces Multispectral Imaging Research Grant ProgramAcademic, industry professionals can use free or subsidized SpectroCam for...
- Ocean Thin Films Opens Web Storefront for Custom Size Optical FiltersOptical Filter Shop offers non-standard filter sizes to customer specs...
- New PixelCam Cameras Capture Real-Time SWIR Multispectral ImagesOcean Thin Films has introduced PixelCam™, the first commercially available...
- PIXELTEQ Takes Spectral Sensing and Imaging MainstreamNew source for OEM multispectral device development and manufacture Ocean...
- Precision Thin Films Analysis with Ocean Optics NanoCalc SystemsMultiple thin film reflectometry options from deep ultraviolet to near...