Up to nine Alicat flow and pressure devices can now be monitored from a single computer
Alicat Scientific, Inc. now offers its BB9 Communication Module in a USB model. The BB9-USB replaces the standard RS-232 serial connection, providing a direct computer connection for monitoring and control of Alicat Flow devices.
The BB9 joins up to nine Alicat flow and pressure devices to a single computer for independent monitoring and operation. This remote monitoring saves time and money, especially in flow instrument installations where devices are a long distance from the control site. The BB9 will also distribute power to connected Alicat devices. In installations with more than nine Alicat flow devices, multiple BB9s can control up to 26 Alicat devices.
With the industry’s highest turndown ratio, Alicat’s mass flow meters quickly and accurately measure pressure, as well as temperature, volumetric, and mass flow. Devices come pre-calibrated (NIST traceable) for Air, Hydrogen, Helium, and Argon as well as 16 other gases and 10 gas mixes.
For more information please contact Alicat’s Indian distributor:
#782, 7th Cross
Muthyalanagar, MES Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560 054
Tel: +91 (0)80 23459590
- Ultra-Low Pressure Drop Flow Meters and Controllers Conserve Expensive GasesWhisper series from Alicat have industry’s lowest differential pressure ranges...
- Alicat appoints Gajendra G. Kelkar as India Sales ManagerAlicat Scientific, Inc. has solidified its commitment to the Indian...
- Riester’s ri-cardio 24-hour Blood Pressure Monitor Sets the Standard for Blood Pressure MeasurementRudolf Riester GmbH has been developing and manufacturing devices for...
- Gas Mixing Software Automates Blending of Constituent GasesAlicat Flow Vision MX simplifies setup, minimizes error potential Alicat...
- Bio-Chem Fluidics’ Flow Selection Valves Control Multiple Fluid PathsValves eliminate need for tubing sets to connect individual valves...