MIGS and Goniotomy Procedures Improved with Volk Surgical Gonio Lens
Sterilisable lens provides high resolution views of trabecular meshwork
For Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) and goniotomy procedures, Volk’s new Surgical Gonio Lens provides clear anterior chamber angle images.
With a 1.2x image magnification, the contact lens’ high quality Volk optics delivers crisp, high resolution views. The Surgical Gonio is particularly well suited for MIGS and all surgical gonio procedures. The lens’ small profile is equally useful for paediatric postoperative gonioscopy.
The lens is compatible with both steam and gas sterilization, constructed to withstand repeated sterilization cycles without image degradation over time. Instead of left hand- or right hand-specific versions of the lens, Volk designed a universal positioning handle that moves to accommodate left hand, right hand and centre positions.
For further information please contact:
India Sales Manager – Keeler and Volk
201 Hyde Park, Saki Vihar Road
Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 072
Tel: 022 6708 0400, Fax: 022 6708 0415
- Volk Offers HRX Vitrectomy Lenses with New Sterilization OptionsWith the widest field of view to the far periphery,...
- High Resolution Ophthalmic Lens Sets Simplify SelectionVolk groups together most useful lenses for maximum diagnostic power...
- Optical Redesigns its H-R Wide Field Pan Retinal LensNew flanged contact element offers greater stability Volk Optical has...
- Mechanical Safety Interlocking for Simple and Complex Pig Trap ProceduresPig trap accidents caused by operator error can be prevented...
- New and Improved exacta® Aneroid Sphygmomanometer from RiesterRiester has upgraded its classic twin-tube aneroid sphygmomanometer, exacta®. The...