Crowcon’s T3 Gas Tester Ensures Compliance
The new T3 Gas Tester ensures Crowcon’s Tetra:3 (T3) portable, multi-gas detector complies with relevant national/regional safety regulations and individual company requirements.
The device feeds the T3’s sensors a known concentration of gas, a process known as ‘bumping’, to ensure the sensors are working correctly. The way it works is simple: when a T3 is inserted into the Gas Tester, the T3 automatically switches into ‘bump’ mode and either passes or fails. Once the test is complete the T3 is removed and the bump result is then accepted by the user and automatically logged in the T3. When the test has passed, the user is safe in the knowledge their detector is in good working order while, if it fails the bump, it informs the user that their instrument needs to be re-calibrated or serviced. All this is done without requiring a power supply, as the T3 detector does all the work.
The Gas Tester can bump for flammable, oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide and carbon dioxide sensors. Capable of testing up to four gases within just 60 seconds, it is a fast and simple way of ensuring all T3 detectors in a fleet are working correctly. In addition, the device also tests that a T3’s visual and audible alarms are working correctly. When used with a fixed flow regulator, the Gas Tester allows approximately 100 bumps per 34 litres of quad gas (four gases in one cylinder), making it a very cost-effective option for owners of T3 detectors.
Rugged and robust, the T3 Gas Tester is a lightweight, stand-alone unit ideal for both on-site and in-field gas testing. Fast and simple to use, it features automatic gas detector recognition and automatic gas delivery. It can also be wall- or desk-mounted or attached to a DIN rail.
Contact details for Crowcon’s distributor in India:
Kishore Degwekar, Managing Director
Detection Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. El-36, Electronics Zone
TTC Industrial Area, MIDCl – Mahape
Navi Mumbai 400 710
Tel: 022 2761 7663 / 64 / 65 / 66, Fax: 022 2761 2103
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crowcon’s new Website is a RevelationCrowcon’s new website is designed with the end user in...
- Gas Safety in Confined SpacesA confined space is any space large enough for someone...
- Vortex FP control panels monitor gas detectors in Zone 1 hazardous areasCompact model now available for tight spaces where other flameproof...
- Gas Mixing Software Automates Blending of Constituent GasesAlicat Flow Vision MX simplifies setup, minimizes error potential Alicat...
- EasiDrive Provides Safe, Economical Valve Operation, Ideal for Use in Oil and Gas Processing IndustriesThe EasiDrive portable valve actuator from Smith Flow Control securely...