Riester now offers LED Technology in its Premium Ophthalmoscope Range
Riester now offers LED illumination for all three versions of its ri-scope® L ophthalmoscopes. ri-scope® L is Riester’s premium direct ophthalmoscope range featuring high performance optics and LED and Li-ion technology.
Advantages of the new LED and Li-ion technology include longer battery life and increased instrument reliability. Consistent light output of bright, white LEDs improves examination and ease of diagnosis benefiting both physician and patient.
Lamps with LED technology and 5,500 Kelvin have a lifetime of at least 20,000 hours, compared to 20-30 hours with halogen and xenon alternatives. ri-scope® L combines this energy efficient LED technology with a long lasting lithium-ion battery for sustained high-power performance and significant cost savings.
All ri-scope® L ophthalmoscopes have a modular design featuring high-performance optics with aspherical condenser glass lenses and reduced reflection. All three versions L1, L2 and L3, are available with correction lenses with up to 89 diopter values. Using Gullstrand’s principle, reflexes from the cornea and iris are avoided by separating the observational and illuminating light beams.
All ri-scope® L ophthalmoscope heads are dust-proof, with an easy to operate aperture hand-wheel for apertures and filters.
For more information please contact:
N. S. Govardhan
Riester Regional Sales Manager
14/A Lakshmi street
Thiru Mangalam Road
Chennai 600 049
Tel/Fax: +91 (0)44 2618 1407
- Modern LED Technology Improves Quality, Efficiency and Lifespan of E.N.T. Examination InstrumentsUse of light emitting diodes (LEDs) as an energy-efficient light...
- Riester introduces new ri-focus® LED headlightRiester medical lighting instruments with LED illumination show their quality...
- New and Improved exacta® Aneroid Sphygmomanometer from RiesterRiester has upgraded its classic twin-tube aneroid sphygmomanometer, exacta®. The...
- Keeler Introduces New Spectra Iris Indirect OphthalmoscopeSpectra Iris is a new addition to Keeler’s indirect ophthalmoscope...
- Riester’s ri-cardio 24-hour Blood Pressure Monitor Sets the Standard for Blood Pressure MeasurementRudolf Riester GmbH has been developing and manufacturing devices for...