Ocean Thin Films Opens Web Storefront for Custom Size Optical Filters
Optical Filter Shop offers non-standard filter sizes to customer specs
Ocean Thin Films has opened a new web storefront at www.opticalfiltershop.com that allows shoppers to custom configure optical filters.
On the site, customers browse a wide selection of optical filters and configure the size of the filters online before checkout. Selecting a round or rectangular filter and then entering desired dimensions generates an instant quotation. Filters are then built to spec and typically ship in less than 48 hours. The Optical Filter Shop stocks a variety of band pass filters, color filters, UV – IR filters and ITO, all of which can be selected by the shopper. This is an ideal path for researchers and development engineers who need to quickly test out a concept with a non-standard filter size.
The Optical Filter Shop also carries a range of components including fused silica optical flats, Zerodur® optical flats, NIST traceable reflectance standards and shear plate collimation testers. Ocean Thin Films stocks thousands of optical filters and will regularly expand the selection of filters available from the storefront.
The offerings on the Optical Filter Shop complement Ocean Thin Films’ extensive precision optical filter and device manufacturing services. The company will continue to produce precision optical filters and devices to customer defined specifications, including patented micro-patterned designs with multiple filters on a single substrate.
Halma Trading and Services India Pvt. Ltd.
B1-401 Boomerang, Chandivali
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072
Tel: +91 22 67080400, Fax: +91 22 67080405
Mobile: 99300 21866
- Ocean Thin Films Releases Ultraviolet Multispectral Imaging Camera – SpectroCam-UVAn ultraviolet (UV) multispectral imaging (MSI) system is now available...
- Ocean Thin Films Announces Multispectral Imaging Research Grant ProgramAcademic, industry professionals can use free or subsidized SpectroCam for...
- PixelTec Patterned Optics Now Available with High-Precision Bandpass FiltersSharper multispectral data for application-specific sensing and imaging Ocean Thin...
- Precision Thin Films Analysis with Ocean Optics NanoCalc SystemsMultiple thin film reflectometry options from deep ultraviolet to near...
- PIXELTEQ Takes Spectral Sensing and Imaging MainstreamNew source for OEM multispectral device development and manufacture Ocean...