TL Jones’s Dinesh Musalekar now general manager for India, Middle East and Africa
Dinesh Musalekar has been promoted to general manager IMEA (India, Middle East & Africa) at TL Jones (www.tljones.com) following the restructuring of parent company Halma’s Elevator Division. He will be responsible for promoting the full range of TL Jones, Memco and E-Motive products in the newly formed territory.
Dinesh enjoys nearly two decades’ experience of the elevator industry, gained in sales, operations, project and profit centre roles at major OEMs. He joined TL Jones in 2005 to build and lead the company’s operations in India, and has recently overseen the creation of a manufacturing facility for infrared light curtains in the region. Dinesh graduated with a BEng in Electronics & Communications from Karnataka University and holds an MBA in Management from Mumbai University.
Andy Harbidge, sales & marketing director for TL Jones, Memco and E-Motive, said of the promotion: “This change will make it easier for our customers to obtain from Dinesh and his team the full range of products produced by TL Jones, Memco and E-Motive factories worldwide.”
“We are confident that Dinesh’s leadership will continue to deliver results, as it has previously in establishing and managing our operations in India,” commented Paul Simmons, managing director of TL Jones, Memco and E-Motive.
Commenting on his new role, Dinesh said: “I welcome the additional responsibilities and look forward to growing the business in this high-potential market.”
For more information please contact:
TL Jones India Pvt Ltd
Plot No. A-147, Road No 24
Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane West
Thane – 400 604
Tel: +91 22 2581 8007, Fax: +91 22 2581 8080
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Three elevator brands merge to form AvireE-Motive, TL Jones and Memco reveal new corporate identity Three...
- Asia-Pacific general manager appointed at ElfabMK Kannan has been appointed general manager for Asia-Pacific by...
- Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales ManagerOcean Optics, the industry leader in miniature spectroscopy and optical...
- Alicat appoints Gajendra G. Kelkar as India Sales ManagerAlicat Scientific, Inc. has solidified its commitment to the Indian...
- Netherlocks Appoints Nitul Sanghvi as India Sales ManagerNetherlands-based safety and valve control specialist Netherlocks has recently appointed...