Labsphere illumia®lite a World First in Portable Spectral Flux Analysis
Sphere-based flux and colour measurements with handheld unit
Labsphere, Inc. has expanded its illumia LED and light measurement product range with the introduction of illumia®lite. The portable system packages the accuracy of sphere-based measurement in a cost-effective handheld device suitable for use on the production floor, in the lab or in the field.
The illumia lite overcomes the drawbacks inherent in other handhelds by incorporating a spectrometer calibrated for absolute spectral flux and employs an integrating sphere in its design. This combination delivers more complete spectral flux measurement capability than simple illuminance meters using near cosine receivers. The ergonomic handheld instrument measures both luminous flux and colour of a device under test, including LEDs and other sources up to 1 cm in diameter. A built-in auxiliary lamp provides self-absorption correction for highly accurate results.
The luminous flux range of illumia lite is 0.1 lumens to 5000 lumens, with a wavelength resolution of <5nm and accuracy of <0.5nm. Data is retrieved via USB connection to any laptop or PC and analysed with Labsphere’s easy-to-use MtrX-Spec software. The software calculates all industry standard colour parameters such as x, y, CCT, CRI, and lumens, as well as spectral irradiance.
For further information please contact:
Labsphere India Sales Manager
B1-401 Boomerang, Chandivali
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072
Tel: +91 22 67080400, Fax: +91 22 67080405
- Labsphere Adds Calibrated Lamp Standards to NVLAP Accredited RangeLabsphere, Inc. has earned accreditation as a NVLAP ISO 17025...
- On-Site Integrating Sphere Calibrations from LabsphereNew service assures spectral radiance accuracy, saves time and money...
- Labsphere Earns NVLAP Accreditation for Calibration of Spectralon Diffuse Reflectance Standards and TargetsHighest diffuse reflectance material with most Lambertian properties Labsphere products...
- PIXELTEQ Takes Spectral Sensing and Imaging MainstreamNew source for OEM multispectral device development and manufacture Ocean...
- Sunscreen UV Transmittance Analyser from Labsphere Upgraded to ISO and COLIPA StandardsUV-2000S validation kit and software compliant to ISO 24443:2012 and...