Blood pressure monitoring company SunTech Medical acquired by Halma p.l.c.
SunTech Medical (www.suntechmed.com), a market leader in non-invasive blood pressure measurement products and technologies, has been acquired by UK-based Halma p.l.c., a safety, health and environmental technology group.
Halma (www.halma.com) is a group of over 40 companies that develops, manufactures and markets products used to protect lives or improve the quality of life for individuals and businesses worldwide. The company’s business groups focus on industrial safety, health and analysis, and infrastructure sensors.
“Halma has an extensive track record of holding and growing companies, along with an approach that leaves our branding and business operations intact. This allows us to continue towards our vision of being the preeminent supplier of clinical grade blood pressure technology and related products. All these factors make Halma a great fit for SunTech,” said SunTech Medical CEO, Dayn McBee. “The move also provides opportunities for collaboration with other Halma companies, which we expect will extend our reach into new and emerging markets.”
SunTech Medical joins the Health and Analysis subsector of Halma’s Health Optics division. SunTech Medical and its new sister companies Accutome (www.accutome.com), Keeler (www.keeler.co.uk), Medicel (www.medicelag.com), Rudolph Riester (www.riester.de) and Volk Optical (www.volk.com) offer products that assess health, diagnose disease and assist with surgical operations.
About SunTech Medical
For over 25 years, SunTech Medical has been the preeminent supplier of clinical grade blood pressure monitoring products and technologies. Over 75 companies trust SunTech Medical’s OEM non-invasive blood pressure solutions for their patient monitoring needs. SunTech Medical produces the leading cardiac stress test blood pressure monitor and is the world’s foremost manufacturer of ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM) products. SunTech Medical also offers solutions for in-office blood pressure monitoring as well as a complete line of blood pressure cuffs designed for general and specific applications.
For more information please contact:
Regional Sales Manager
Tel: +44 7836 271 816, Fax: +44 1865 884 235
- Riester’s ri-cardio 24-hour Blood Pressure Monitor Sets the Standard for Blood Pressure MeasurementRudolf Riester GmbH has been developing and manufacturing devices for...
- Elfab introduces new range of high-pressure rupture disc plugsElectron beam welded plugs suitable for applications up to 800barg...
- Ocean Optics and Tornado Medical Systems Partner on New Line of SpectrometersHigh-resolution, high-sensitivity spectrometers for OEM, distributor and retail customers Ocean...
- Up to nine Alicat flow and pressure devices can now be monitored from a single computerAlicat Scientific, Inc. now offers its BB9 Communication Module in...
- Sensorex’s Transmitter Displays and Controls pH and ORP Values for Process MonitoringTX-3000 pH/mV from Sensorex provides real-time data Sensorex’s TX-3000 pH/mV...