Elfab introduces new range of high-pressure rupture disc plugs
Electron beam welded plugs suitable for applications up to 800barg
Elfab, Europe’s leading supplier of pressure relief systems, has launched a new range of electron beam welded rupture disc plugs, specifically designed for high-pressure applications up to 800barg.
Elfab is fully exploiting the advanced capabilities of its in-house electron beam welder to create the plugs, which are available in stainless steel as standard with a range of half-inch thread types.
The new plugs are suitable for use with burst pressures from 200barg to 800barg, and are supplied with a conventional rupture disc, typically featuring a +/-5 per cent tolerance. Leak-tight to 10-6cc/sec, the plugs can be used in temperatures ranging from -40C to 400C.
For further information please contact:
North Shields, Tyne & Wear NE29 8SD
Tel: +44 (0)191 293 1234, Fax: +44 (0)191 293 1200
- New pre-torque holders facilitate difficult rupture disc installationsPressure-management specialist Elfab has introduced a range of pre-torque holders...
- Double rupture disc assembly prevents environmental contaminationCombination of forward- and reverse-acting discs now available Pressure-safety specialist...
- New Ferrule Opti-Gard™ rupture disc from Elfab provides high performance pressure relief for hygienic applicationsLeading rupture disc manufacturer Elfab has launched Ferrule Opti-Gard™, an...
- Rupture disc tested to over one million life cyclesElfab’s Opti-Gard™ achieves another industry-first Pressure management specialist Elfab has...
- Burst detection system from Elfab receives IECEx approvalFlo-Tel™+ now meets international standards for use in explosive atmospheres...