New and Improved exacta® Aneroid Sphygmomanometer from Riester
Riester has upgraded its classic twin-tube aneroid sphygmomanometer, exacta®. The new version has been reduced in weight and is available in a latex-free version. The unit is designed to deliver lifelong precision thanks to long-lasting parts and a specially tempered copper-beryllium diaphragm that allows pressure loading up to 600mm Hg.
It features a stainless steel metal clamp for hooking the pressure gauge to the cuff, and a durable air release valve that offers fine adjustment. The manometer scale delivers accurate and easy to read measurements, with a maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mm Hg.
Riester offers a comprehensive selection of different sizes and versions of cuffs with exacta®. Delivery of exacta® includes a handy vinyl zipper bag.
For more information please contact:
N. S. Govardhan
Riester Regional Sales Manager
14/A Lakshmi street
Thiru Mangalam Road
Chennai 600 049
Tel/Fax: +91 (0)44 2618 1407
- Riester introduces new ri-focus® LED headlightRiester medical lighting instruments with LED illumination show their quality...
- ri-vital® Spot-Check Monitor from Riester Measures Vital Signs in SecondsRiester’s ri-vital® is engineered for the fast and accurate measurement...
- Riester’s ri-cardio 24-hour Blood Pressure Monitor Sets the Standard for Blood Pressure MeasurementRudolf Riester GmbH has been developing and manufacturing devices for...
- Riester now offers LED Technology in its Premium Ophthalmoscope RangeRiester now offers LED illumination for all three versions of...
- Modern LED Technology Improves Quality, Efficiency and Lifespan of E.N.T. Examination InstrumentsUse of light emitting diodes (LEDs) as an energy-efficient light...