Labsphere Adds Calibrated Lamp Standards to NVLAP Accredited Range
Labsphere, Inc. has earned accreditation as a NVLAP ISO 17025 calibration laboratory for calibrated Forward Spectral Flux Lamp Standards. Earlier this year, the company was also accredited as an NVLAP Lab 200951-0 for calibrated Spectral Flux Lamp Standards.
(Caption: NVLAP ISO 17025 accredited calibrated Forward Spectral Flux Lamp standards from Labsphere)
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) governs the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP). Labsphere successfully completed rigorous on-site assessments and technical evaluations of its engineering, manufacturing, and calibration departments to gain accreditation.
Labsphere’s global reputation for stable, repeatable Forward Spectral Flux Lamp Standards is well established. Each NIST-traceable standard is carefully screened, seasoned and calibrated at its manufacturing facility under the guidelines recommended by the IESNA (Illuminating Engineering Society).
NVLAP accreditation signifies that Labsphere operates in accordance with stringent guidelines pertaining to quality systems, engineering expertise, technical personnel, test and calibration methods, laboratory equipment and environment, measurement traceability, handling of test and calibration items, and accuracy in test and calibration reports.
According to Labsphere Quality Director Richard Corbyn, “Being able to provide accredited forward flux lamps is critical to our customers’ requirements for accurate 2pi measurements; so we are certainly excited to add more products to the list of lamp standards produced at Labsphere which qualify under the NVLAP ISO 17025 accreditation program.”
For further information please contact:
Labsphere India Sales Manager
B1-401 Boomerang, Chandivali
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072
Tel: +91 22 67080400, Fax: +91 22 67080405
- Labsphere Earns NVLAP Accreditation for Calibration of Spectralon Diffuse Reflectance Standards and TargetsHighest diffuse reflectance material with most Lambertian properties Labsphere products...
- Sunscreen UV Transmittance Analyser from Labsphere Upgraded to ISO and COLIPA StandardsUV-2000S validation kit and software compliant to ISO 24443:2012 and...
- Labsphere illumia®lite a World First in Portable Spectral Flux AnalysisSphere-based flux and colour measurements with handheld unit Labsphere, Inc....
- On-Site Integrating Sphere Calibrations from LabsphereNew service assures spectral radiance accuracy, saves time and money...
- New Compact Turbimeter from Palintest for Reliable Portable Turbidity MeasurementPalintest Ltd, the leader in water analysis technology, is delighted...