Labsphere Launches illumia® Line for Light Measurement
illumia and illumia®pro Light Measurement Systems scalable to fit application and budget
Labsphere, Inc. has introduced the illumia® and illumia®pro series of LED and light measurement systems. The new systems offer flexibility in measuring thermal, optical, and electrical characteristics of LEDs and arrays, as well as solid state and traditional lighting products.
With a choice of four spectrometers and integrating sphere options ranging in size from 25cm to 195cm, illumia systems are highly customizable for any budget or application. The spectrometers’ wide dynamic ranges mean that a single integrating sphere system can measure a broad scope of light levels.
The illumia systems measure Total Spectral Flux, Luminous Flux, Radiant Flux, Chromaticity, CCT and CRI, Peak Wavelength, Dominant Wavelength I, V, and Luminous Efficacy. With the addition of a TEC temperature control and monitoring component, the illumia pro also delivers complete Thermal, Optical and Electrical characterization of LEDs.
Labsphere’s MtrX-SPEC software delivers spectral results in milliseconds that conform to global standards and measurement geometries. Labsphere’s NIST-traceable, NVLAP® accredited calibrated lamp standards allow manufacturers to move product development from design to market more quickly with in-house testing of the thermal, optical, and electrical properties in preparation for meeting global market standards.
All systems are sold with Labsphere’s Spectraflect® high reflectance coating, providing a nearly perfect diffuse reflectance for greatest measurement accuracy. Additional accessories are available for integration into the illumia systems for customers requiring specific application results.
For further information please contact:
Labsphere India Sales Manager
B1-401 Boomerang, Chandivali
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072
Tel: +91 22 67080400, Fax: +91 22 67080405
- Labsphere illumia®lite a World First in Portable Spectral Flux AnalysisSphere-based flux and colour measurements with handheld unit Labsphere, Inc....
- On-Site Integrating Sphere Calibrations from LabsphereNew service assures spectral radiance accuracy, saves time and money...
- Labsphere Earns NVLAP Accreditation for Calibration of Spectralon Diffuse Reflectance Standards and TargetsHighest diffuse reflectance material with most Lambertian properties Labsphere products...
- Sunscreen UV Transmittance Analyser from Labsphere Upgraded to ISO and COLIPA StandardsUV-2000S validation kit and software compliant to ISO 24443:2012 and...
- Ocean Optics Introduces Miniature Spectrometer for Process and OEM ApplicationsEMBED offers OEMs simplicity and robustness Ocean Optics has expanded...