Alicat Mass Flow Controllers Maintain Process Integrity and Product Quality in Food and Beverage Processing
Alicat Scientific’s MFC series Mass Flow Controllers provide precision gas flow control for a variety of food and beverage processes. The units accurately regulate flow of process gases, attaining and maintaining flow setpoints in less than 100ms. Alicat’s MFC series can be used in sparging, blanketing, filling and injection processes in food and beverage production.
The MFC series units are calibrated for 30 inert gases and a number of corrosive gases to quickly and accurately measure pressure, temperature and volumetric flow in addition to mass flow. Alicat’s patented laminar flow differential pressure technology delivers highly accurate results with a much faster response time than that of competing technologies. The MFC has a response time of less than 10ms and a control time of 100ms, making it one of the fastest naturally responding mass flow controllers on the market today.
Successful food and beverage MFC installations include:
- Air sparging in ice cream production and CO2 sparging for pH control in beverages
- N2 blanketing in winemaking
- Inert gas filling in meat packaging
- Flow control of N2O for whip cream production
- Corrosive and carrier gas handling in flavor science and spice production
Simple to install and cost effective, the MFC operates simply as a stand-alone device. Its integrated digital display enables users to change the configuration of the meter without the need for computers, complicated software or scripts. For more complex operation, the MFC also interfaces with most process control software without requiring any additional equipment or controllers. The dependable units deliver NIST traceable calibrations and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
For more information please contact Alicat’s Indian distributor:
#782, 7th Cross
Muthyalanagar, MES Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560 054
Tel: +91 (0)80 23459590
- Ultra-Low Pressure Drop Flow Meters and Controllers Conserve Expensive GasesWhisper series from Alicat have industry’s lowest differential pressure ranges...
- Up to nine Alicat flow and pressure devices can now be monitored from a single computerAlicat Scientific, Inc. now offers its BB9 Communication Module in...
- Alicat Scientific Achieves 200:1 Turndown RatioIndustry best enables wide flow range with fewer installed instruments...
- Gas Mixing Software Automates Blending of Constituent GasesAlicat Flow Vision MX simplifies setup, minimizes error potential Alicat...
- Alicat appoints Gajendra G. Kelkar as India Sales ManagerAlicat Scientific, Inc. has solidified its commitment to the Indian...