Alicat Mass Flow and Pressure Devices ATEX Approved
-X option for use in environments where ignitable gases are present
Alicat Scientific, Inc. offers its Mass Flow Meters, Mass Flow Controllers, and Pressure Equipment with an ATEX approved -X option. With this ATEX rating, Alicat’s precision devices are even easier to integrate into a wide range of hazardous settings or applications, without sacrificing functionality.
Photo: http://halmapr.com/alicat/ATEX Family.jpg
(Photo caption: Alicat’s Mass Flow Meters, Mass Flow Controllers, and Pressure Equipment are ATEX approved)
Alicat devices can be ordered in the ATEX approved configuration with no extension of fast 7 business day lead times. All Alicat ATEX approved mass flow devices have 30 user selectable gas calibrations installed for gases like Acetylene, Oxygen, Hydrogen, and Propane, as well as 16 other gases and 10 gas mixes. Alicat ATEX approved devices also include a NIST traceable calibration and certificate.
Other ATEX approved devices are often stripped of functionality to reduce power consumption and heat generation. Alicat devices, by design, consume very little power and generate very little heat, requiring few modifications to the Alicat ATEX device. It includes all of the benefits and features of its non-ATEX counterpart including the major functional advantage, the digital display. Users in hazardous environments reap the flexibility of having an on-board display for quick visual verification of mass flow meter or mass flow controller operation.
For more information please contact Alicat’s Indian distributor:
#782, 7th Cross
Muthyalanagar, MES Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560 054
Tel: +91 (0)80 23459590
- Ultra-Low Pressure Drop Flow Meters and Controllers Conserve Expensive GasesWhisper series from Alicat have industry’s lowest differential pressure ranges...
- Alicat Develops First Bidirectional Flow and Pressure ControllerMCD-Series dual-valve mass flow controllers increase experimental possibilities Alicat Scientific,...
- Elfab’s new rupture disc detection system is Ex d-approvedLeading rupture disc manufacturer Elfab has introduced the industry’s first...
- Apollo Fire Detectors Launches New EN54-11 Approved Manual Call PointsApollo’s new, extensive collection of EN54-11:2001 compliant Manual Call Points...
- Smith Flow Control’s SmartKey+ Securely Manages Safety Interlock Keys in Real TimeSmartKey+ key cabinets provides a safe and visual way of...