Texecom appoints new head of export sales
Texecom, the manufacturer of intruder alarm products, is pleased to announce the appointment of Greg Thornton as its new Head of Export Sales. Mr Thornton’s new role gives him responsibility for overseeing sales activities in all areas outside of the UK, where Texecom has its head office.
Photo: http://halmapr.com/tex/tex0311gthornton.jpg (330 KB)
He will be familiar to many of Texecom’s customers already, having previously held the position of National Sales Manager for the UK and Ireland. With the company’s continued rapid growth in the global security market, Mr Thornton’s 15 years of experience with Texecom will be vital in assisting and supporting both new and existing customers around the world.
Commenting on his appointment, Mr Thornton stated: “I am really looking forward to the challenge of expanding Texecom’s profile around the world. With our ongoing commitment to improving and enhancing the portfolio of products and services that we offer, I am confident that our customers can be even more successful and I shall be striving to help them achieve their goals”.
For more information please contact:
Texecom Business Development Manager for India
Halma Trading and Services India Pvt. Ltd.
201 Hyde Park, Saki Vihar Road
Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 072
Tel: 022 6708 0400, Cell: 09899 020406
Fax: 022 6708 0415
- New India Regional Sales Manager for Security Product Manufacturer TexecomNidhi Kullar joins Texecom’s team in India as Regional Sales...
- Alicat appoints Gajendra G. Kelkar as India Sales ManagerAlicat Scientific, Inc. has solidified its commitment to the Indian...
- Netherlocks Appoints Nitul Sanghvi as India Sales ManagerNetherlands-based safety and valve control specialist Netherlocks has recently appointed...
- Apollo Fire Detectors Appoints New Sales Manager for IndiaLeading independent smoke detector manufacturer Apollo Fire Detectors has appointed...
- Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales ManagerOcean Optics, the industry leader in miniature spectroscopy and optical...