Bladderless sphygmomanometer cuff from Riester is reusable and easily disinfected
German diagnostic instrument manufacturer Riester now offers a one-piece-cuff for all its sphygmomanometers as standard. The new bladderless nylon Velcro cuff is reusable over 10,000 times and washable up to 60°C. Cleaning and disinfection for the one-piece-cuff is much easier than the standard cuff as it can be immersed completely into an alcohol disinfection solution after use. Made of latex-free material, it is especially practical for use in hospitals as it saves time and prevents contamination.
Photo: http://halmapr.com/riester/one_piece_cuff.jpg (320 KB)
The one-piece-cuff is made of soft material for a comfortable feeling on the skin and is provided with a 70cm length of tubing. Available as a 1-tube or 2-tube version, with sizes to fit children, adults and obese patients, it makes checking blood pressure a safer and more efficient process, providing patient comfort and easy disinfection. The one-piece-cuff has been tested according to ISO E01 Standards.
For more information please contact:
N. S. Govardhan
Riester Regional Sales Manager
14/A Lakshmi street
Thiru Mangalam Road
Chennai 600 049
Tel/Fax: +91 (0)44 2618 1407
- New and Improved exacta® Aneroid Sphygmomanometer from RiesterRiester has upgraded its classic twin-tube aneroid sphygmomanometer, exacta®. The...
- Riester’s ri-cardio 24-hour Blood Pressure Monitor Sets the Standard for Blood Pressure MeasurementRudolf Riester GmbH has been developing and manufacturing devices for...
- Riester introduces new ri-focus® LED headlightRiester medical lighting instruments with LED illumination show their quality...
- Riester now offers LED Technology in its Premium Ophthalmoscope RangeRiester now offers LED illumination for all three versions of...
- ri-vital® Spot-Check Monitor from Riester Measures Vital Signs in SecondsRiester’s ri-vital® is engineered for the fast and accurate measurement...