Riester’s ri- thermo® N Infrared Thermometer Measures Temperatures in Seconds
The new ri- thermo® N from Riester is an ergonomic, infrared thermometer for use in medical practices, hospitals and the home. Clinically validated, its innovative infrared technology not only allows ri- thermo® N to measure the body temperature of children and adults in a matter of seconds, but also the temperature of surfaces, rooms and bathwater between the range of 0-100°C.
Photo: http://halmapr.com/riester/rithermoN.jpg (445 KB)
Using acoustic signals, the ri- thermo® N will indicate when it is ready to measure, when it has completed a reading, detected a fever or has encountered a fault. Results are shown on a large, backlit LCD display. The device stores the last 12 readings in its memory so values can be compared and temperature curves plotted to monitor patients’ progress over time.
As an energy saving feature, ri- thermo® N will automatically power off one minute after the last reading. A long life battery is supplied along with a hygienic storage container and probe covers. The use of probe covers is essential to receive accurate readings.
Riester also offers a wall mounted version of ri-thermo® N with the added benefits of neat storage and easier attachment of probe covers.
For more information please contact:
N. S. Govardhan
Riester Regional Sales Manager, South East Asia, Gulf & India
14/A Lakshmi street
Thiru Mangalam Road
Chennai 600 049
Tel/Fax: 044 2618 1407
- ri-vital® Spot-Check Monitor from Riester Measures Vital Signs in SecondsRiester’s ri-vital® is engineered for the fast and accurate measurement...
- New and Improved exacta® Aneroid Sphygmomanometer from RiesterRiester has upgraded its classic twin-tube aneroid sphygmomanometer, exacta®. The...
- Riester introduces new ri-focus® LED headlightRiester medical lighting instruments with LED illumination show their quality...
- Riester now offers LED Technology in its Premium Ophthalmoscope RangeRiester now offers LED illumination for all three versions of...
- Infrared Beam Smoke Detection Protects Chemical Treatment Centre in HungaryA major chemical treatment centre in Budapest, Hungary is using...