Riester Ri-Vital Spot-Check Monitor Measures Vital Signs In Seconds
The ri-vital® from Riester is the new portable spot-check monitor that provides reliable and fast measurements of non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate and blood oxygen level with exceptional accuracy.
Photo: http://halmapr.com/riester/ri-vital.jpg (310 KB)
This German-engineered monitoring technology, designed for clinics, hospitals and outpatient treatment, provides simultaneous vital sign results in seconds for on-the-spot patient assessment, including a special mode for measuring newborns’ NIBP and an optional infrared thermometer for measuring temperature. It features a simple, easy-to-use menu and results are displayed on a large and bright LCD.
The ri-vital® is portable, lightweight and protected by a shock resistant casing and shock absorbing interior attachments; a mobile stand is available as an additional accessory. A wide range of cuffs and different sensor sizes are available and the ergonomic design provides easy storage for the cuffs, sensors and cords. The ri-vital® is powered by a durable, lithium-ion rechargeable battery that ensures a sustained, high-power performance.
Engineered to protect against the shock of impact due to a fall or other incidents, the ri-vital® ensures continued reliable and fast readings of a patient’s vital signs.
For more information please contact:
N. S. Govardhan
Riester Regional Sales Manager, South East Asia, Gulf & India
14/A Lakshmi street
Thiru Mangalam Road
Chennai 600 049
Tel/Fax: 044 2618 1407
- ri-vital® Spot-Check Monitor from Riester Measures Vital Signs in SecondsRiester’s ri-vital® is engineered for the fast and accurate measurement...
- Riester’s ri-cardio 24-hour Blood Pressure Monitor Sets the Standard for Blood Pressure MeasurementRudolf Riester GmbH has been developing and manufacturing devices for...
- Riester introduces new ri-focus® LED headlightRiester medical lighting instruments with LED illumination show their quality...
- New and Improved exacta® Aneroid Sphygmomanometer from RiesterRiester has upgraded its classic twin-tube aneroid sphygmomanometer, exacta®. The...
- Riester now offers LED Technology in its Premium Ophthalmoscope RangeRiester now offers LED illumination for all three versions of...