Riester Introduces new E.N.T. Endoscopes to the Indian Market
Range includes sinuscopes, otoscopes, camera and image processing systems
German diagnostic instrument specialist Riester has launched a new range of rigid and flexible ENT (ear, nose and throat) endoscopes and accompanying accessories to the Indian market. The products were designed to meet the demands of ENT specialists and include sinuscopes, otoscopes, naso-pharyngoscopes, light sources and a camera and image processing system.
Photo: http://halmapr.com/riester/endoscopes.jpg (631 KB)
Sinuscopes are available in 2.7mm and 4.0mm diameter and feature high performance fibre optics to enable high resolution images that are HD ready. Options include 0° or 30° viewing direction with a standard or wide viewing angle. Xenon or LED illumination ensures excellent image clarity for improved examination.
The otoscopes for ear diagnosis also feature high performance optics and xenon or LED illumination, and their small dimensions ensure ease of use and patient comfort. The otoscopes are available with a 2.7mm diameter, 0° viewing direction and a wide angle view.
Flexible naso-pharyngoscopes have also been developed with high precision mechanical components in a sturdy casing. Fibre optic bundles facilitate high quality images at 10 mega pixels. Their working length is 300mm with a bendable distal end of 25mm and a viewing angle of 90°.
The standard laryngo-pharyngoscope has significant depth of focus and panoramic view whereas the tele-laryngo-pharyngoscope offers two different magnifications, a panoramic and detailed view, and an additional integrated air channel to avoid condensation.
Alternative handles for the endoscopes are available with lithium-ion and lithium batteries, making the instruments fully portable. Combining a long lasting lithium-ion battery with energy efficient LED technology, it offers sustained high-power performance and significant cost savings.
The ri-cam is a compact, user friendly 1CCD camera with integrated electronics that produces excellent image quality. The ergonomic head and TV adapter have been designed to be used with sterile sheaths and gloves. Image data is transferred to the ri-capture smartbox that can be connected to a pc to process the image. Used in conjunction with the ri-view software, images can be seen live and stored as single images. The ri-cam, ri-capture and ri-view together create an all-in one digital image processing system and ENT specialists have the choice of either viewing images via a video monitor or laptop.
- Riester introduces new ri-focus® LED headlightRiester medical lighting instruments with LED illumination show their quality...
- Riester now offers LED Technology in its Premium Ophthalmoscope RangeRiester now offers LED illumination for all three versions of...
- Modern LED Technology Improves Quality, Efficiency and Lifespan of E.N.T. Examination InstrumentsUse of light emitting diodes (LEDs) as an energy-efficient light...
- New and Improved exacta® Aneroid Sphygmomanometer from RiesterRiester has upgraded its classic twin-tube aneroid sphygmomanometer, exacta®. The...
- ri-vital® Spot-Check Monitor from Riester Measures Vital Signs in SecondsRiester’s ri-vital® is engineered for the fast and accurate measurement...